When you use email client (ThunderBird, Outlook, Outlook express) or any special app to connect to google mail imap or pop3 service you may run into one of these error messages:
- [WEBALERT http://something-secret-url] Web login required.
- NO failed: Re-Authentication Failure
These are tipical problem when you do not use Weblogin (https://gmail.com) on from the same IP.
Here is the solution:
- Sign in to your gmail account (you can do it from any IP)
- Go to: https://accounts.google.com/b/0/DisplayUnlockCaptcha
- Try to login with the application that was denied before
- You can use the application IP from now to login your account
I hope this help you.